Friday, June 29, 2007

More and more about hack week

I am here just to say that you don't need to give us a vote but we will be happy if you take a look at our hack week project page "Implement Desklets using Moonlight" and see our videos and our interesting screen shots, we will also happy if you give us some bad comments and critics like: "theres a project XXX that already do it" or "why I supposed to be used that" and "you imitate Vista||OSX||gDesklets||GooogleGadgets". Fell free to write any bad comments you want, we will appreciate it and "don't" I said "don't" give us any vote :-)



On next picture you can see all amazing people that made this amazing things, well, not all, I still need one picture from Miguel but I am sure that everybody know him :)



Grendel, Andreia, Kumpera, Toshok, me and Fumasa


So, if you don't like Desklets but you think that developers is most beautiful developers around the world them you can give us a vote.

Btw, I would like to say that it is the first English post that I write without any help or corrector, so just try to understand it... or not.

2 comments:

Team Leader Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Leader Kari said...

My son echoed Johan's comment. As he rounded my desk and saw the screenshot of the desklets, he said, "Awesome!". I agree.